As the Easter Bank Holiday creeps up (Friday 2nd April - Monday 5th April) - here's the lowdown on COAT ordering and delivery over the period ✌🏽
Paint & Supplies
Thanks to big demand from all those keen DIY-ers out there... paint orders currently take 2-3 working days to arrive, although we always aim for sooner. With couriers not working the Bank Holiday, that means;
- Orders placed before 1pm on Tuesday 30th March will be delivered by Thursday 1st April - in time for the Bank Holiday weekend.
- Orders placed after this will most likely be shipped from Tuesday 6th April.
Peel & Stick Swatches
It's business as usual for Swatches, but we're working with the Royal Mail holiday delivery schedules. So;
- Orders placed before 1pm on Wednesday 31st March will ship via Royal Mail First Class on the same day - so are expected to land before the Bank Holiday weekend.
- Orders placed before 1pm on Thursday 1st April will ship via Royal Mail First Class on the same day - but may not arrive until after the Bank Holiday weekend.
- Orders placed after this will be shipped via Royal Mail First Class as usual from Tuesday 6th April.
What about the COAT team?
We're a small boutique studio who hand finish our Swatches and Paint. We're planning on taking the Friday and Monday to spend time with our families and friends in the garden (remember those days..?!) - but we'll be around a bit online to answer any burning questions.
Here's the full COAT Order & Returns Policy.